Included with this Flashlight is a state of the art 8 cell 18650 (3400 mAh) rechargeable Li-ion sealed battery pack with protective circuit board. Also included is 1 AC charger and 1 high quality nylon shoulder strap.
Call 954-804-4381 to get this shipped overnight.
Engineered with the latest cutting-edge technology, exceptional craftsmanship and unbeatable reliability. Designed to be the ultimate search & rescue handheld flashlight that produces an astonishing 10,500 lumens with an extra-long throw up to 738 yards (675 meters)…that’s over 7 football fields! Ideal for professional first-responders, explorers or any other activities requiring a tremendous amount of illumination. Advanced thermal management with built-in cooling fan and Type III anodized aluminum body make dissipates heat efficiently without overheating. A sealed, rechargeable 8-cell circuit-protected 18650 lithium-ion battery pack (replaceable) is integrated into the light to provide many years of dependable service. The X10000 Destroyer is very easy to operate – simply depress the side button switch to turn on/off; then rotate the circular rotary ring surrounding the power switch to scroll through the 5 illumination settings (off, low, medium, high, strobe and SOS).
1. LED type: CREE XHP70 and CREE XM-L2 U2 white LED.
2. Functions: 4 steady Illumination Levels and Strobe, SOS Mode.
Illumination / Runtime:
3. Power switch for power on / off.
4. Rotary switch for adjusting brightness levels / functions.
5. Battery pack: 8 cell 18650 (3400 mAh) rechargeable Li-ion sealed battery pack with protective circuit board (disassembly of battery pack will void factory lifetime warranty)
6. Length: 307 mm. Bezel diameter: 90.00 mm. Body diameter: 50.00 mm. Tailcap diameter: 50.00 mm.
7. Weight: 3.75 lbs. (not including the shoulder strap and AC charger).
8. Maximum output power up to 90W.
9. Packaging: Portable high strength aluminum case.
10. Included Accessories: 1 AC charger and 1 high quality nylon shoulder strap.
1. Assembly – Flashlight is packaged in two pieces. Screw together the bezel head and sealed battery pack tube – do not over tighten!
2. To turn On / Off – Depress power switch. Change illumination modes – simply rotate the rotary switch clockwise ( Low – Medium – High – Strobe – SOS ).
3. To view remaining power level in the battery pack (when flashlight is not in charging mode) – press and release the charging switch, the power level indicator will light up as the following then turn off automatically after a few moments.
4. THIS IS A RECHARGEABLE FLASHLIGHT - To charge the flashlight plug AC charger into power supply, and then plug the AC charger cable into the charging port. Power level indicator will light up to show charging status:
5. To charge other external devices with the battery pack, press and hold the charging switch in the tail cap, the power level indicator light(s) will turn on and stay on. (If none of the power level indicator turns on, refer to instruction 4 to charge the flashlight first). The USB output port is ready to charge other devices. Unseat USB output rubber port cover to expose port, plug your own smart phone USB cable into the USB port. The battery pack should be charge the smart phone. The power level indicator will stay on.
O-ring / Screw Thread maintenance
Every 3 months, screw threads should be wiped with a clean cloth followed by a thin coating of silicone-based lubricant.
THE POWERTAC NO-HASSLE LIFETIME WARRANTY
PowerTac warrants our illumination tools to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, including any LEDs housed within, for the lifetime of the original parts (the lifetime of the parts are specified by individual parts manufacturers). We will repair or replace your original purchase of these products, at our discretion, if it is determined by us to be defective. Electronics, chargers, and rechargeable batteries are covered for a period of two years with proof of purchase. Normal wear and tear – including lamps burning out, batteries draining, and switches wearing out – is not covered, nor is damage resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, battery damage, use of other non-approved batteries or altering these products from their original state. Parts and accessories for illumination tools are not covered by this warranty.
The above warranty is exclusive, and to the extent permitted by applicable laws, shall be in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular use or purpose. PowerTac disclaims any and all liability for product malfunctions, physical injuries, or property damages that result in whole, or in part, from the criminal, negligent, or improper use of the product, or from modifications or alterations thereto. In no event shall PowerTac be liable for any incidental, special, or consequential damages relating to the purchase, use, or performance of any PowerTac product.
For repair or replacement contact your Local Dealer or Customer Service below.
DO NOT mix old and new batteries or different brands. This could result in explosion.